BEMER (bio-electric-magnetics-energy-regulation) therapy uses a specific waveform of pulsed electromagnetic field (PEMF) to improve microcirculation.
BEMER technology has been used for more than 15 years in Europe, and it is now approved as a class I medical device by the FDA.
BEMER is available at the Neil Riordan Center.
BEMER therapy can help with:
- Enhancing circulation/blood flow
- Improving nutrient supply and waste disposal
- Increasing cardiac function
- Enhancing physical fitness, endurance, strength, and energy level
- Improving concentration and mental acuity
- Reducing chronic musculoskeletal pain such as low back pain, neck pain, or joint pain
- Poor wound healing due to peripheral vascular disease or diabetes
- Fatigue or low energy
- Poor sleep
- Fibromyalgia or chronic fatigue syndrome